How can I help? Just been diagnosed, need more info please!
How would you like to donate?
Urine test show promise for spotting aggressive cancers. Behind the headlines: could MRI screening become a reality for men? Research blog: The jigsaw is falling into place but one crucial piece is missing. Enzalutamide has similar benefit to chemo when taken with hormone therapy. New guidelines prompt doctors to offer active surveillance for low risk cancers. Accept all cookies. Walk with us.
- Just Give Me Jesus Journal.
- Together we will beat cancer.
- The Angel and Sorcerer: The Remarkable Story of the Occult Origins of Mormonism and the Rise of Mormons in American Politics!
- Memories Trail Part 1?
Help beat prostate cancer. Find out more. Men are worth saving.
How We're Providing Support
Read about our ad. Learn more. Advice for the caring family and friends has been sparse but this valuable little book begins to fill the gap. The commitment to finding treatment and not giving up is a success story we all benefit from today.
New Breast Cancer Surgical Guidelines Can Reduce Unnecessary Procedures and Patient Costs
Written for the healthy spouses of patients it gives important practical advice about helping the ill spouse. The spouse is an important force in making the patient feel guilty for not using a particular method, or in feeling empowered and confident because they feel supported by their spouse in their handling of their cancer.
- NET Patient Foundation – Welcome to your Neuroendocrine Cancer community website.
- String Quartet No. 18 in A Major, K464 - Viola.
- Cancer Caregiver Support | American Cancer Society.
- Search form;
- Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers Series 1, Volume 5 - Enhanced Version (Early Church Fathers)?
- Publisher Description.
- PCF-Curing Together | PCF | Prostate Cancer Foundation | Prostate Cancer Symptoms.
- The House of Broken Dreams.
- Irish Cancer Society fundraising campaigns.
- The Best Books for Families and Supporters of People With Cancer.
- Irish Cancer Society fundraising campaigns | Irish Cancer Society.
More of our efforts must be directed to assure the spouse copes, since so much rests on the healthy adult. The Well Spouse foundation is a self help organization which has developed out of awareness of this need.
It looks like you're using a browser that may have limited functionality
Part II is an excellent brief introduction to cancer therapies which is useful as one hears these words for the first time in a personal context. Award Winners. Bloggers' Picks.
Book Club Recommendations. Books by Books to Give as Gifts. Children's Books. Dogs and Other Pets. Expert Opinions. Graphic Novels.
New York City. Personal Favorites. Rest In Peace. Sea Stories. Submitted by Fans of Flashlight Worthy.
Cancer Support Team » Educational Resources
Home About go to amazon. Help Me Live: 20 Things People with Cancer Want You to Know by Lori Hope This book gives great insight into how your attitude and the way you communicate can have a positive effect on your loved one's cancer experience. Ramondetta This is a story of the friendship between a cancer patient and her doctor, who met only because Deborah had cancer.
The Selfish Pig's Guide to Caring by Hugh Marriott, illustrated by David Lock If you find yourself becoming a full-time caregiver, or your life significantly impacted by caring, please read this book. Past Caring by Audrey Jenkinson Whether you're a current or past caregiver, you can find a lot of insight in these pages. The Shack by William P.
Young Opinion is divided on this book, which is a fictional account exploring how God can allow suffering. Alley Are young children involved? Choose from our most popular lists: The Best Books of P.