How prepared are UK medical graduates for practice? A rapid review of the literature 2009–2014
Description Get the most from your study time Rapid Review Pathology, by Edward F. Review all the information you need to know quickly and easily with a user-friendly, two-color outline format that includes High-Yield Margin Notes and Key Points. Profit from the guidance of Dr. Edward Goljan, a well-known author of medical review books, who reviewed and edited every question.
Visualize key pathologic concepts and conditions with over 1, full-color images, completely reviewed and updated for this new edition. Take a timed or practice USMLE test, access rationales for why each answer is right or wrong, and link to other Rapid Review books you have purchased online at www.
Product details Format Paperback pages Dimensions x x Other books in this series. Rapid Review Pathology Edward F. Add to basket.
Rapid Review Biochemistry John W. We are two 6th year medical students at Oxford. As part of our course, we have the opportunity to undertake short, self-selected, special study modules SSM. The importance of systematic reviews in underpinning clinical, and indeed research, decisions was a lasting impression from our short EBM module in our 4th year delivered by CEBM tutors. This was an ideal training opportunity to get more comfortable with some of the tools and methods that we will be using throughout our careers.
Login to your account
The opportunity to learn some of these skills came in the form of a rapid review of the literature relating to risk communication. The aim was to determine if a systematic review of this question was needed:. C ontrol — risk communication that did not involve the use of an age metric e.
Snowballing of relevant articles also revealed some additional relevant terms including. We were only interested in level 1 and 2 evidence — systematic reviews and randomised controlled trials RCTs as these provide the best type of evidence to answer this intervention question.
How prepared are UK medical graduates for practice? A rapid review of the literature –
Puzzles pieces Puzzles pieces 3D Puzzle. Category TOP.
- Making It Up.
- Medical Rapid Review Series.
- Related materials.
- Theory of Employment Money Interest and the Capitalist Process The Misesian Case Against Keynes The Economics and Ethics of Private Property (Japanese Edition)?
- In the Shadows: Caring for Your Seriously Ill Adult Child.
- Become a loyal customer;
Category TOP 1. Reviews 0.
- Traffic Jam: Internet Marketing!
- The Toasters Handbook A complete guide to toasting and toasting protocol for all occasions with hundreds of jokes, anecdotes and quotations;
- Internal medicine review.
- Rapid Review: Anatomy Reference Guide.
- Class, States and International Relations: A critical appraisal of Robert Cox and neo-Gramscian theory (Routledge Innovations in Political Theory).
- Rapid Review of Medicine in Old Age.
- - Rapid Review of Clinical Medicine for MRCP Part 2, Third Edition.
To submit a review, please log in. Literary news Special lists Your special offers Book Recommendations. Become a loyal customer Our weekly newsletter keeps you up to date with new books, events and promotions:. We're sorry!